Monday, February 4, 2008

Congress



David found this really funny web site after googling "make me smile" one day. It really makes him laugh, hard, to the point of tears! I signed up for their emails and get one page a day of funny, usually cat related, pictures with captions that make it even funnier.

As a follow up to yesterday's poem I thought this was appropriate! I don't know the exact name of the site but it is something about canhascheeseburgers.com Don't ask me where they got the name. I noticed there is a common theme on the pages called "make me laff" that is why it came up for David's google search. Try that if you want a good laugh!

We had fun watching the Superbowl. Everyone but me voted for the underdog and they won. I voted for New England only cuz I was born there. I am of the generation of somewhat misplaced loyalty!!

I only have one more thing to say: GO Congress!!

No comments: