Sunday, April 20, 2008

Elk and Bending over Man

These are two neat oddities that if you use a little imagination you can see on Highway 60 between Datil and Pie Town. The elk may be more obvious than the man... let me know if you can't see him in the 2nd picture. He is in the middle of the picture and is above the wires.
We are in the throes of spring: wind, cold nights and sometimes warm days. It is very dry and conditions are great for fire so if you drive through this canyon--no throwing of cig butts!
For that matter all of this area is off limits for any kind of fire starter. It is a tinder box out here in frontier country.

2 comments:

jerry & judi said...

Saw the elk but both of us could not see the man in the second one. Jer did when driving by but I still don't see him...

amy said...

I did not see the elk OR the man. I thought I saw a man's face in the right side of the 2nd picture...